Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thankful for....

left to right: Cynthia, me, and Melissa (my sisters and I at Bliss August 2007)
Ok...so I'm thinking of doing a Gratitude Post every day or so (depending on how often I get on the comp). After reading Kelly's post and then thinking about how my sisters and friends took me out of my "humble abode" for some "Me" time, I was grateful for having people, "My people" (heard in Grey's Anatomy) in my life. Soooo....I will be trying to commit myself to a post a week, at least, to thank those in my lfe. Today I want to thank my sisters for inviting me to Bliss with them a couple of weeks back (and out bowling with Cynthia...loving bowling!!). I haven't gone out with them in a while, or a club for that matter, for a looooong while and so Cynthia called me up and asked me out...fun was had by all LOL (especially you Melissa) anywho...thanks Cynthia and Melissa (and Joia too) for a fun "Girl's Night Out" Love you!

Me and Cynthia at Jersey Lanes (bowling)







No comments: